Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Egg-cellent!

<----- Check out that fine handiwork!

There is an artist in our family, although clearly it's not me. Actually my Mom is an artist and my sister Elizabeth is as well so I'm surrounded by talented people!

(note massive amounts of candy in background)
We did have a great time with the eggs though.

I'm taking a rest day - my left knee is bothering me. It feels hyper-extended or something. The pain is behind the knee, not the kneecap but behind my actual leg? Feels sort of like a cramp, I don't know what it is, I just hope it goes away tomorrow.

Yesterday was intervals. 4 miles total, 1 mile warm up then 6x400m intervals. The intervals were between 1:27 and 1:33. The first was 1:27 and the last was 1:28 though, so pretty consistent pace. I don't know that I was quite recovered from my race as they were all pretty painful.

I'm taking a rest day from cooking too and had thai takeout for dinner. Panang Curry. This isn't actually mine but it looked a lot like this. Only in styrofoam. haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment