Sunday, April 11, 2010

I wandered lonely as a cloud...


So, like I said we did some yardwork yesterday. Cut down all the old landscaping and made room for the flowers that are already starting to come up...daffodils!! Very pretty. Today G did some more yardwork but I felt the need to subject myself to some punishment for not running as planned yesterday and went to get my booty kicked at a boot camp workout. My cubemate at work has been telling me about this for a while, one of the personal trainers at his gym runs it on Sundays. It was tough, but actually, I held up pretty well...the squats and lunges were killer towards the end. It lasted about an hour and 35 mintues...maybe a bit longer so it was definitely a lengthy workout. And lots of pushups, I'm not sure I can do one push up with completely correct form but I do the best I can.

Some more daffodil pictures:





And then we made this pizza for dinner. Clearly I need to work on aligning my photos better. It was just a bought crust but we put, sauce +garlic + italian seasoning and then red pepper, onion, spinach, mushrooms, kalamata olives, mozzarella and a little bit of goat cheese - mostly on my side :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment