Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good Morning!

I have a busy day ahead of me today! Work til 6, and then I'm going to try and make a meeting and then I have to do a speed workout from 7:30-8:30 tonight. Why am I waiting until so late to run you may ask? It's because it snows here...a lot! I still brave the elements and run outside most of the time (I don't have a gym membership right now) but it makes it difficult to do interval work on slippery roads. So once a week we can use the university track to run on so I'm headed there to do them indoors. Probably some combo of 400, 600 and 800s with a mile warmup and some recovery time in there. I'll post what I do later or tomorrow.

Last night I was late getting home from work and had plans to watch the SU game so I didn't get my bike trainer workout in first. Which meant I had to come home and do it at 9:30pm! Not the best planning. I just took it easy and did 1/2 an hour and then some pilates and strength work on the floor for about 10 minutes. I was still pretty sore from earlier in the week.

Today I have to go to a retirement luncheon and pizza and wings are on the menu. They're not in my plan to eat right now so hopefully I can successfully navigate the situation. Maybe there will be cake though??? hmmm.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment