Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Monday

Workout today: A little bit of bowflexing (10 mins mostly chest/arms) followed by 40 mins bike and then some abs and planks on the floor.

Last night's dinner:

Roasted Garlic Cous Cous with Mushrooms, Spinach and Feta

Pan Seared Sea Bass with Kalamata Olive Tapenade




It came out pretty good. Not the best looker (the tapenade tastes a ton better than it looks!) It seems like Sunday's are the only time I have to make something cool for dinner. I need some quick week night ideas!! We try and eat pretty healthy during the week and we both have pretty simple tastes as far as preparation goes. I'm not really one for a lot of rich sauces or antyhing. I really like fresh food simply prepared so this was a complex meal for me.

Anyway, I can't take a focused picture to save my life so I don't have one of it plated.
Tonight we just baked some lightly marinated chicken breasts, steamed asparagus and leftover cous cous...which is good hot or cold!!

Tomorrow will be a long day with my last speed workout before the big race (next Thursday -March 4th)!

No comments:

Post a Comment